2016년 5월 30일 월요일

마이 라스트 에너미-Dying Memories~

마이 라스트 에너미-Dying MemoriesI'm losting now,My eyes blinding tightI can feel,Unblessed blood in my heartNo one understand,This is an answer to your questionThe tidal wave, Now is our time to pray, to breathNow is our time to prayI can't memorize your faithFall down with silenceToo late to die,I'm losting in your labyrinthRuin myself,The scars of blinded worldNo one memorize,This is an answer to your questionThe final try,Now is our time to pray, to breathYour eyes can see my memoriesI'll breathe for you alwaysYour eyes can see dying memoriesI'll wait for you alwaysNow is our time to prayA piece of veil,My world is descending downMy last words,You never waste your time no moreNo one understand,This is an answer to your questionThe final try,Now is our time to pray, to breathYour eyes can see my memoriesI'll breathe for you alwaysYour eyes can see dying memoriesI'll wait for you alwaysFall down with silenceThe tidal wave, Now is our time to pray, to breathFall down with silence

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기